Listen to the Audio Podcast
The purpose of teachings is to grow the wisdom of the royal servant/priest
He has made us Kings and Priests
5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
- Your identity as a child of God is a King and a Priest but without training you will behave as a slave
- Anointed but a fool | Gifted but disregarded because of misbehaviour
- Being in the Kingdom of God through salvation is not enough; you must understand how to operate as a citizen of the Kingdom
- Even your dressing, your speech, and everything about you must demonstrate God’s Kingdom; and it comes through teachings
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.
Imagine an expensive computer malfunctioning because of wrong content
- Any one who does not take God’s word serious, cannot be trusted; stay away from such and pray them out of your life
- The future of any Gospel musician who does not cherish God’s word, is shaky