I need You
In Genesis 2:18, God makes a statement that it was not good for the man to be alone
In vs 21 n 22, He removes his rib and covers it with flesh
In covering with flesh and not replacing with a rib, God created a weakness
He removed strength and replaced with a weakness
And God found this a very good thing. Why?
God needed a weakness in Jacob to stop the wrestling
Some are always wrestling with God
Repent before God sends you a weakness
Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
What is a Weakness?
Any area of your life or assignment where you need a help.
It is amazing to know that, when Adam woke up, He did not focus on the missing rib
He focussed on the presence of a helper
– 1. You need a weakness to attract a helper
– 2. You need God sent helpers not man arranged helpers
– 3. A helper can never ever replace God in Your life
– 4. God is your source, a helper is His provision for your life
Who is a Helper?
– Some one to meet you in accomplishing a task
– whether the person is a paid helper or an unpaid helper does not matter, God provided so treat that person right
Without a task, you have no need for a helper
- A task could be raising a family,
- Serving in a ministry,
- Building an organisation,
- Leading a nation etc
Adam’s task was to keep Eden
Weaknesses are Necessary
There are times that a helper becomes a weakness – like Joab killing Absalom
Because every helper has a weakness
Everyone has a weakness
Everyone who has a Weakness has a strength
Vision and Helpers
So in this month of Trinity, you need to
- Consider carefully and start treating your helpers wellParticularly your helpers at Glow Music Ministry
- Be mindful of helpers of the vision and the little things that drive away helpers of the vision
- Be a helper to attract helpers of the vision