1. According to 1st Corinthians 4:2, loyalty is the ____________ for every minister.
2. The more gifted you are, the more qualified you are for the ministry
3. All these are traits of disloyalty accept _________
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen.
4. A strong feeling of support or allegiance is _____
5. Where can this verse be found?
Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.
6. The spirit of offence opens the door to the spirit of _______
And if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your _____ will rise in the darkness, and your _____ will become like the noonday.
7. Select the odd one out
8. Select the word that best fits
And then shall many be ______, and shall ______ one another, and shall hate one another.
Matthew 24:10 (KJV)
9. Staying firm in your support for a vision or leadership is important for having __________
10. John 13:35
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye _____________.