1. Christian leadership is not about the accumulation of power. Rather, it is about _____ others.
8. To be a great leader you had to first be a great _______
10. When we find ourselves in positions of power, we have to be willing, to view our role as_____ to serve
7. Any Christian leader should be driven in his or her life by the ____of God in anything that he or she does.
5. How does Robert Clinton define leadership?
4. Where can this scripture be find and how does it depict leadership?
.... rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!
11. State six(6) principles of Christian leadership
12. List four (4) suggested steps Christian leaders can use to approach correcting others in the right way.