2 And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
It is important to know the vision of any organisation that you join in order to run effectively with it. Having a great vision is not good enough; it must be understood and well communicated to be able to pass on to others.
This first class introduces the vision of Glow Music. Learn and ask questions to fully understand this ministry.
Learn about how Glow Music Started here.
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Glow Music is a Ministry that seeks to Identify, Mentor and Stage Music Ministers.
Matthew 5:13-16 showcases the identity of a Music Minister.
Discuss the usefulness of salt and light in relation to the context.
The Gospel Music Minister must be relevant to his generation as indicated in Mat 5:13-16.
List out on a separate sheet 5 reasons why some Gospel Music Ministers are not found relevant in this generation and state possible solutions.
The Vision of Glow Music
To become a Global Christian Organisation which consistently churns out Seasoned Music Ministers and High Quality Gospel Music that impacts lives across different nations and cultures.
The vision is founded upon Matthew 5:14 which says that we are the light of the World; thus when we say Glow Music, we respond Stand Out With God.
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.
2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
- To identify talented vocalists and musicians, train and engage them on projects in order to deploy their full potential.
- To mentor, groom, record and produce devoted vocalists and musicians who have a calling as music ministers.
- To produce inspiring and engaging music that draws people closer to God and propagates the message of the Kingdom of God. (John 15:1-2)
- To establish a system where all contributors to quality Gospel Music production remain benefactors.
- To establish a system where all contributors to quality Gospel Music production remain beneficiaries.
- To Deliver Life Changing Projects in Society
- To Raise Christian Leaders who Positively Contribute to Society