1. A feeling and expression of contempt or disdain for someone or something is __________
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the _______.
3. The thought of foolishness is sin: and the scorner is _________ to men.
4. Where can the scripture in question 3 be found?
5. What is the end of scorners?
6. A scorner rejects advise with _________
7. A scorner is an abomination to men because _______
8. Proverbs 13:1 KJV
A wise son heareth his father’s instruction: but a scorner heareth not _______
9. How can you deal with scorn?
10. Proverbs 19:29
________ are prepared for scorners, and _______ for the back of fools.