1. Christian leadership is not about the accumulation of power. Rather, it is about _____ others.
4. Where can this scripture be find and how does it depict leadership?
.... rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!
5. How does Robert Clinton define leadership?
7. Any Christian leader should be driven in his or her life by the ____of God in anything that he or she does.
8. To be a great leader you had to first be a great _______
10. When we find ourselves in positions of power, we have to be willing, to view our role as_____ to serve
11. State six(6) principles of Christian leadership
12. List four (4) suggested steps Christian leaders can use to approach correcting others in the right way.