1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the ________ of things not seen.
2. According to 2 Corinthians 4:13, faith is the language of the ________
3. Faith can increase or decrease
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen.
4. Which of these verses is this scripture from?
So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
5. Faith is always fought by fear and _______
And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love
6. Faith is seen in constant __________.
And if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your _____ will rise in the darkness, and your _____ will become like the noonday.
7. The enemies of faith are these except __________
8. An increase in faith is achieved by __________
And then shall many be ______, and shall ______ one another, and shall hate one another.
Matthew 24:10 (KJV)
9. The primary place to identify fear and doubt is in ________.
10. The main scripture for faith in the study is ________?
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye _____________.