1. Wisdom is also known as __________
2. Love is principally seen in __________
3. Intense affection for God and the things of God is ________
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen.
4. A strong feeling of support or allegiance is _____
5. Where is this verse located?
And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love
6. Giving up something you love for the sake of other considerations is __________.
And if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your _____ will rise in the darkness, and your _____ will become like the noonday.
7. Prudence is ____________
8. Wherever there is Wisdom, you find ____________.
And then shall many be ______, and shall ______ one another, and shall hate one another.
Matthew 24:10 (KJV)
9. The purpose of knowledge is _________
10. It is required of every member to study at Glow Music Institute.
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye _____________.