Them hath he filled with wisdom of heart, to work all manner of work, of the engraver, and of the cunning workman, and of the embroiderer, in blue, and in purple, in scarlet, and in fine linen, and of the weaver, even of them that do any work, and of those that devise cunning work.
It is an honour to share God’s Word with you today. I would humbly ask that you take time to read the full text: Exodus 35:30-35. This can be found at the bottom of this post (not available on the whatsapp version, except you click the link)
The Essence of Wisdom for Music Ministry
We have learnt previously from Proverbs 24:3 that wisdom is the building blocks of life.
That is very true; today we also learn that one needs the spirit of wisdom to excel in Music Ministry. We see from Exodus 35:30 – 35 that there was a man named Bezaleel, whom God had filled with Wisdom. Now it is interesting to note the products of this infilling:
- Ability to devise Curious Works
- Ability to devise different kinds of works
- Ability to teach and to mentor others
Wow!!! What else could you want!
It is important to note that, all those who worked on God’s temple were filled with the spirit of Wisdom including the carpenters, the metal smiths, carvers, engravers, weavers, embroiderers… everybody!!!
David played by the Spirit of Wisdom and devils fled.
You can never ever succeed in Music Ministry without the Spirit of Wisdom!!!
How Can You Receive The Spirit of Wisdom for Music Ministry?
- Prayer (James 1:5)
- Laying on of Hands or Impartation (Deut 34:9)
- Sacrifice (1 Kgs 5:12)
- Learning or observation (Acts 7:22)
- Teaching (Prov 4:11)
I pray for you, that you receive Wisdom for Music Ministry.
Father in Heaven, I thank you for this revelation. I pray that you give me Wisdom for Music Ministry in Jesus Name.
In Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen
I see your face shining from today by wisdom in Jesus Name. Amen
From the Prayer and Bible Study Department of Glow Music
30. And Moses said unto the children of Israel, See, the LORD hath called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah;
31. And he hath filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship;
32. And to devise curious works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass,
33. And in the cutting of stones, to set them, and in carving of wood, to make any manner of cunning work.
34. And he hath put in his heart that he may teach, both he, and Aholiab, the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan.
35. Them hath he filled with wisdom of heart, to work all manner of work, of the engraver, and of the cunning workman, and of the embroiderer, in blue, and in purple, in scarlet, and in fine linen, and of the weaver, even of them that do any work, and of those that devise cunning work.