2. Boasting is the language of the __________
3. To talk with excessive _________ is boasting.
4. Psalm 94:3-4 (KJV)
3 Lord, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?
4 How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all ________ boast themselves?
5. According to Psalm 52:1-5, the language of the mischievous person is _______
6. To have self-satisfaction about one’s achievements, possessions, or abilities is also a form of _________
7. Where can this scripture be found?
For the wicked boasteth of his heart’s desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the Lord abhorreth.
8. Proverbs 25:14
Whoso boasteth himself of a false gift is like clouds and wind _______
9. Complaining leads to no development in an organization
10. Complaining is the language of the _________