2. Proverbs 9:9 (KJV)
Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will _______ in learning.
3. Another word for backbiting, is _________
4. Backbiting could be a product of _____________
5. Anger and hatred are __________ of backbiting.
6. People backbite as a means to ____________
7. What is the main scriptural text for backbiting?
8. People backbite as a from of release after a confrontation
9. Proverbs 18:21 (KJV)
Death and life are in the power of the ______: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof
10. When you are rebuked or corrected what is the best answer to give?