Love is the Foundation
The foundation of our relationship with God is love
1 John 4:19
We love him, because he first loved us.
The foundation of the Kingdom of God is love. There would be no cross without love.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Love is The Greatest
1 Corinthians 13:13
And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
Without love, nothing else would exist because love preceded everything. Love existed before creation.
Love for God
Love for God, the Foundation of Glow Music
Glow Music was founded on a covenant of love for God. Love is the principal motivation for which we make all the sacrifices.
- Not because we have a vision of raising ministers
- Not because we want Money
- Not because we are Talented
- Not because of becoming Famous
- Not beacuse we want a market share of the Gospel Industry
- Not because we feel we can do better than those we see on T.V.
- Not because we have a stronger message than the secular fraternity
- Not because we feel we have enough time to do God’s work
- Not because we want to learn how to sing
- Not because we want a music manager or a producer
- Not because we want videos or photos
- Not beacuse we want to find a spouse or close friend
- Not because we feel happy being on stage
We will always be tested whether we are doing this because we love God or because of any of the reasons listed above.
The moment we lose focus on the principal, which is loving God, we start failing to deliver as God wants us to. When you work in love, everything else falls into place.
Starting from today, Good Friday, always check your “Love for God” level within your work at Glow Music; because at Glow Music, there is no Standing Out except it is in the context of loving God.
Glow Music: Stand Out With God
Read 1 Corithians 13 to know all about love.
Happy Holidays; Stay Blessed.