Song 7: Oguama (Song of God’s Love)
Author: Ps. B | Minister: Kwabena Asante
Oguama wo s3 ayeyi
(Lamb of God, You deserve to be praised)
Meyi wo din ay3
(I will praise Your Name)
Oguama s3 ayeyi
(Lamb of God, You deserve to be praise)
Wo do som bo ma me
(Your Love is precious to me)
Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Sing the Song Prayerfully and Declare the following:
- Thank God For His love shown through the ultimate sacrifice of Jesus for our sins
- Ask for forgiveness for any act of disobedience to His Word or Instruction
- Ask God to put in you this mind which was also in Christ Jesus
- Thank God for the fulfillment of the vision of Glow Music Ministry
- Thank God for the successful work by all teams at BP3
God bless you in Jesus Mighty Name!
BREAKTHROUGH PRAISE III
Saturday August 25, 2018
Free Red Carpet & Photoshoot Starting @ 3.30pm
God bless you.